VMMC Recruitment 2022
VMMC Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 299 Jr Resident Vacancy in Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital. Interested people may candidates for this position now.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Junior Resident (MBBS)||283 nos|
|Junior Resident (Dental Surgery)||16 nos|
Junior Resident (MBBS):
MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
Junior Resident (Dental Surgery):
BDS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Dental Council/State Dental Council.
Application fees of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates & no fees are required for EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application fees are to be paid through NEFT & RTGS or online transfer.
Details are as under: –
- Name of Account Holder: – SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE A/C
- Bank Name: – Bank of Baroda
- Account No.: – 26400100023808
- IFSC Code: – BARB0SAFECX (Fifth character is zero)
- MICR Code of Bank: – 110012067
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates may apply through offline mode. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
- The application should be submitted in the DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of this institution (Near Gate no. 2 and Near the Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application sent by post must be written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS.”
Last Date: 28.11.2022 (03 PM)