DDA Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 687 AAO, ASO & other Vacancy in Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
Vacancy Details For DDA Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||51 nos|
|Assistant Section Officer||125 nos|
|Architectural Assistant||09 nos|
|Legal Assistant||15 nos|
|Naib Tehsildar||04 nos|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||236 nos|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||194 nos|
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution
- M.Com will not be considered an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Section Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Possessing a Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent to Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- 03 years experience at Bar.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
- Knowledge of the application of various acts, regulations,s and procedures concerning Land and Estate matters; Possession of a Degree in Law would be an added advantage.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma OR two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from a recognized Institute or equivalent and
- Two years experience in Survey work.
- Graduate from any recognized University or the equivalent thereof.
- Proficiency in computer.
- Working knowledge of Urdu/Hindi
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Between 18-27 years
|All Others||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Women/SC/ST/PwBD & Exservicemen||NIL|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.