PPSC Recruitment 2021
PPSC Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 353 Veterinary Officers Vacancy in Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Veterinary Officers||353 nos|
- Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India; and
- Should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- The Upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
|SC/ST of all States & BC of Punjab||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab||Rs. 500/-|
|EWS/PWD/LDESM of Punjab||Rs. 500/-|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 1500/–|
Application fee deposited by means other than a Bank Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in & Given Below Links.
|Last Date Fees Deposit||20.12.2021|