AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 70 SR Vacancies in the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Senior Residents||70 nos|
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
Not exceeding 45 (Forty-Five) years as on 21 Apr 2023.
Candidates can pay the fee through NEFT in the Account given below.
- Name of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch: MILK PLANT BRANCH BATHINDA
- Name of Account Holder: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AIIMS BATHINDA (HR)
- Account No.: 40205094104 (2nd, 4th,6th and 10th character is zero)
- IFSC: SBIN0050872 (5th,6th and 8th character is zero)
- MICR code: 51002031 (4th,5th and 7th character is zero)
- Type of Account: Current Account
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may walk-in-Interview, the candidate is required to be present ‘in person’ with a filled application form (including the application fee i.e., Copy of Transaction receipt) and all original certificates in the Recruitment Cell, Ground Floor, Admin Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bathinda before 9 AM along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (Passport/Birth Certificate/Driving License). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport-size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Qualifying degree-
- MBBS Marksheet and degree certificates.
- MD/DNB/MS degree certificate.
- DM/M.Ch/DNB degree certificates.
- Attempt and Internship Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduates).
- Candidates working in Government Institutions- No Objection Certificate.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 21 Apr 2023 and 22 Apr 2023
- Reporting Time for Candidates: 09:00 am to 10:00 am on 21-22 Apr 2023
- Venue: New Admin Block, Medical College Building, AIIMS, Bathinda.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|