IUAC Recruitment 2022
IUAC Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 26 Scientist & Engineer Vacancy in Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC).
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer||05 nos|
- M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Life Sciences or Biotechnology for Radiation Biology/Geology/Geo-Physics) with consistently good academic records (Class-X onwards with at least 60%) from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates who are slated to complete their M.Sc. course in the academic year 2021-22 are also eligible to apply provided the final Degree is available at the time of interview.
- B.Tech. (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science) degree and consistently good academic records (Class-X onwards with at least 60%) from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates who are slated to complete their B.Tech. course in the academic year 2021-22 are also eligible to apply provided a final degree is available at the time of interview.
- Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer applications.
- Diploma (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics) from a recognized university/institute with the consistently good academic record from Class-X onwards with minimum 60% marks.
- Three (03) years experience in relevant field with R&D institution.
|Min Age||Max Age|
|26 Years||30 Years|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of https://www.iuac.res.in/