IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 10 Non-Teaching Vacancy in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh).
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Deputy Registrar||01 nos|
|Assistant Registrar||04 nos|
|Technical Officer||01 nos|
|Medical Officer||02 nos|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01 nos|
|Physical Training Instructor (PTI)||01 nos|
- Masters Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- B.E./B. Tech./M.Sc. (in CSE/ IT/ EE/ EEE/ Electronics and Communications) or MCA with 5 years experience in relevant field or M. Tech. (in CSE/ IT/ EE/ EEE/ Electronics and Communications) with 1 year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Employees of the Institute with the above-mentioned qualification serve as Technical Superintendent/Workshop Superintendent for at least five years (in the pay level 7) or higher in the institute.
- MBBS, including completion of the compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, Or
- Post-graduate diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least 1-year experience in a recognized hospital. Or
- MD, or MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering of 3 years duration in Electrical from a recognized University/Institute.
Physical Training Instructor (PTI):
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from any of the NIS’s in India.
- 04 years relevant coaching experience for UG Degree holder and 2 years for PG Degree holder.
The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in the IIT Mandi account. For online payment, there is the provision of SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No.: 31310230679 IFSC: SBIN0013711
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php).
Last Date: 03.12.2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|