BECIL West Bengal Recruitment 2021
BECIL West Bengal Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 80 Clerk, Pharmacist & Others Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Kalyani, West Bengal.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Store Keeper cum Clerk||03 nos||Rs. 23,100/-|
|Pharmacist||02 nos||Rs. 26,100/-|
|UDC/DEO||36 nos||Rs. 24,800/-|
|Gas Steward||01 nos||Rs. 26,100/-|
|Medical Record Technician||02 nos||Rs. 24,800/-|
|Laboratory Technician||33 nos||Rs. 26,100/-|
|Librarian Grade-III||03 nos||Rs. 43,900/-|
Store Keeper cum Clerk:
- Graduate from a recognized University with one year of experience in handling stores.
- Post-graduate degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.
- Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- 12th Standard pass or equivalent.
- Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
- 10+2 in Science with 7 years experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital. OR
- Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
Medical Record Technician:
- 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course)
- Degree in Science, from a recognized University; OR
- 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution;
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute; and
- One year of experience in a Medical Laboratory.
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
|Min Age||Max Age|
|18 years||35 years|
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of application form.
Last Date: 18.12.2021
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|