AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023, Applications are invited for 74 Junior Resident Vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani (WB).
Vacancy Details for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Junior Resident (Non-Academic)||74 nos|
- MBBS from an Institution recognized by NMC. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state medical council.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 03 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency i.e. 16th November 2023 will be considered.
- Those candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Not exceeding 33 (Thirty-three) years as of the date of publishing this notification.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS candidates are Rs.1000/-. The candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee through Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS KALYANI INTERNAL RESOURCES ACCOUNT” payable at Kalyani.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No fees for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can bring their application on the day of the interview in the prescribed format attached herewith along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences, etc.
|Reporting Time||9 AM|
|Document Verification Time||9.30 AM|
|Interview Time||10 AM|