BECIL Recruitment 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 03 Junior Engineer (Civil), Accountant, Office Attendant Vacancy in NCCF.
|Name of Posts||No Of Posts||Place of Posting|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01 nos||Delhi|
|Office Attendant||01 nos||Ahmedabad|
Junior Engineer (Civil):
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks or three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board.
M.com, preference to CA (Inter)/ICWAI (Inter) as professional qualification with 2 years experience.
Middle-class pass, Knowledge of reading and writing local language compulsory and ability in Hindi and English will be preferred.
|Name of Posts||Age|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||45 years|
|Office Attendant||25 Years|
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 27,000/-|
|Office Attendant||Rs. 18,564/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 20.09.2021