BECIL Consultant Recruitment 2021
BECIL Consultant Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 10 Consultant Vacancy in Office of Commission for Air Quality Management in NCR and adjoining areas.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Senior Consultant (Env. Science/ Technology)||03 nos|
|Consultant (Env. Science/Technology)||01 nos|
|Senior Consultant (Law)||01 nos|
|Consultant (Accounts)||01 nos|
|Junior Consultant (OL)||01 nos|
|Junior Consultant (IT)||02 nos|
|Consultant (Admin)||01 nos|
Senior Consultant (Env. Science/ Technology):
- Ph.D. in Science/engineering having environment-related subjects with more than 02(Two) years experience in environment management/environmental pollution. OR
- Masters’ degree in Science or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with more than 05 (five) years experience in environment management/environmental pollution OR
Consultant (Env. Science/Technology):
- Ph.D. in Science/engineering having environment-related subjects OR
- Master’s degree in Science or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with more than 03 (three) years experience in the field of Environment Management/Environmental Pollution. OR
Senior Consultant (Law):
- Master’s degree in Law from a recognized University and/or Institute in India with 05 (five) years experience in environment-related legal matters. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B) from a recognized University and/or
- Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India with more than 07 (Seven) years’ experience in environment-related legal matters AND enrolled as an advocate in Bar Council of India/State OR
- Master’s degree in Commerce with more than 03 (Three) years experience in the field of accounts, audit, or other related work. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with more than 05 (Five) years experience in the field of Accounts, Audit, or other related work.
Junior Consultant (OL):
- Masters’ Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at Degree level with more than 03 (Three) years experience of Hindi translation/editing/typing work. OR
- Masters’ degree of recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at Degree level with more than 03 (Three) years experience of Hindi translation/editing/typing work.
Junior Consultant (IT):
- Bachelor’s from a recognized University or Institute in India with more than 01 (One) year of experience in handling Video conferencing, hardware networking, and other hardware/software computer/Internet-related work, updating websites, etc.
- Retired Employee who has served in the Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Bodies in the pay level-10 or above in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC with more than 05 (Five) years experience of handling official matters.
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
HOW TO APPLY For BECIL Consultant Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
Last Date: 02.09.2021