APVVP Recruitment 2021
APVVP Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 09 Psychiatrist, Nurse & Others Vacancy in Drug De-addiction Centre, District Hospital, Hindupur, Ananthapuramu District.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Psychiatrist/MBBS Doctor||01 nos||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Nurse (ANM)||02 nos||Rs. 11,000/-|
|Counselor||03 nos||Rs. 12,500/-|
|Data Entry Operator||01 nos||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Ward Boy||02 nos||Rs. 11,000/-|
- Regarding Psychiatrist, candidate must hold PG Degree or Diploma in Psychiatry Medicine and must be registered in AP Medical Council.
- Regarding MBBS Doctor, candidate must hold MBBS Degree and also hold a training certificate in Addiction Medicine from recognized institute.
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/intermediate pass with any group.
- Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate [Vocational MPHW(F)] students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai, c)Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
- Candidate must be Graduate (Degree) in any discipline with 3 years experience in the field. He/She must hold a certificate of 3 months training course in De-addiction counseling by National Institute of Social Defense(NISD) and should have knowledge of English as well as own regional language.
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate must be Graduate with knowledge of working on Computers (must hold DCA/PGDCA).
- Candidate must pass 8th Class preferably experienced in such centers, must get trained by the National Institute of Social Defense (NISD).
HOW TO APPLY:
The filled-in application forms shall be submitted in person/registered post duly enclosing the following certificates with self attestation, at O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services(APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu from 05.08.2021 to 10.08.2021 in all working days (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM).
Last Date: 10.08.2021