NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 94 Apprentice Vacancy in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Graduate Apprentice||44 nos||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Technician Apprentice||50 nos||Rs. 15,000/-|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates must get himself/themselves enrolled/registered with the Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment.
- For instance, there may be candidates who possess qualifications of both B. Tech and Diploma. If he/ she apply against Technician (Diploma) training slots, he/she must register as Diploma only in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
The Candidates are advised to apply online & select anyone from the following NEEPCO Establishments-
After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website, take a printout and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, CGPA conversion formula to Percentage duly certified by College / University should be attached in PDF (for Graduate & Technician Apprentices), AICTE approval of the University/ Institute for that particular year of passing (for Graduate Apprentice), etc, so as to reach this office within the specified deadline.
|Closing of online application (through NATS portal)||20.08.2021|
|Last date of receipt of filled up applications||10.09.2021|