AIIA Recruitment 2022
AIIA Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 26 Pharmacist & Other Vacancy in All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||03 nos||45 yrs|
|Panchkarma Technician||03 nos||30 yrs|
|Panchkarma Attendant||09 nos||30 yrs|
|Gas Manifold Technician||01 nos||45 yrs|
|Panchakarma Technician (Shalakya Tantra)||03 nos||30 yrs|
|Junior Program Manager (Technical)||01 nos||45 yrs|
|Panchakarma Vaidya||02 nos||45 yrs|
|Jr. Technician (Blood Bank)||01 nos||45 yrs|
|Lab Technician||01 nos||45 yrs|
|Physiotherapist||01 nos||45 yrs|
|Medical Lab Technologist||01 nos||45 yrs|
- B.Pharma/B.Pharma (Ayurveda) with 3 years of professional experience in a reputed Institute/Hospital Or
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Not be less than 2 years duration) with 5 years of professional experience in an Institute/Hospital
- 12th passed from any Government recognized board and one-year certificate course in Panchkarma Technician with one-year working experience
- 10th passed from any government recognized board and certificate course of Six months in Panchkarma Therapist/Masseur with Six months working experience.
Gas Manifold Technician:
- 12th with a Trade Certificate or ITI diploma in mechanical engineering
- 2 years of practical experience in skilled capacity in a workshop or menial construction equipment.
Panchakarma Technician (Shalakya Tantra):
- 12th passed from any Government recognized board and one-year certificate course in Panchkarma Technician with one-year working experience.
Junior Program Manager (Technical):
- Any Graduate in AYUSH with PostGraduation in MBA/MPH and experience of a minimum of 3 years.
- Candidates with a working background in the skill sector will be preferred.
- MD (Panchakarma) passed from a recognized Ayurvedic Institute /University
Jr. Technician (Blood Bank):
- 10+2 with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute with 01-year experience in the relevant field in a reputed institute.
- A science graduate from any recognized university and diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (1 year). OR
- 10+2 with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute with 4 years of experience in the relevant field in a reputed institute/ Hospital OR
- B.Sc. (MLT) degree with one year of experience in the relevant field in a reputed institute/ Hospital.
- MPT Degree from a recognized University.
- Relevant degree or diploma either in any field Neuro, Ortho & Pediatric)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a large Hospital/Institute.
Medical Lab Technologist:
- Must possess a graduate degree in science with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (trained in molecular biology work)
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
Last Date: 17.04.2022