AIIA Contractual Recruitment 2021
AIIA Contractual Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 05 Officer, Designer & Others Vacancy in All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Technical Officer (Ayu)||01 nos||Rs. 50,000/-|
|IT Professional||01 nos||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Audiovisual Graphics||01 nos||Rs. 20,000/|
|Graphic Designer||01 nos||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Asstt. Consultant |
|01 nos||Rs. 45,000/-|
|Name Of Posts||Qualification|
|Technical Officer (Ayu)||MD (Ayurveda) with Working knowledge of MS office|
|IT Professional||B.Tech in Computer Science/IT|
|Audiovisual Graphics||10+2, Two-year ITI Diploma in Electronic Mechanics,|
Information Technology and Electronics system
maintenance, Instruments Mechanics.
|Graphic Designer||Graduate with diploma in|
animation/graphic designing /multimedia.
|Asstt. Consultant (Material Management)||Retired officers of Central/State/Governments/|
|Name Of Posts||Age|
|Technical Officer (Ayu)||35 yrs|
|IT Professional||35 yrs|
|Audiovisual Graphics||35 yrs|
|Graphic Designer||35 yrs|
|Asstt. Consultant (Material Management)||64 yrs|
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
- Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
Last Date: 30.07.2021