UPUMS Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 600 Nursing Officer Vacancies at Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS).
Vacancy Details For UPUMS Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Nursing Officer||600 nos|
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. OR
- B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institute or University recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital (registered with competent district medical authority) after acquiring the educational qualification.
The age limit is between 18-40 years.
|Category||Fees + GST @ 18%|
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of the Test shall be 03 hrs. (180 minutes).
- 200 MCQs of 600 marks with four alternatives for each question (English & Hindi both languages).- 170 MCQs related to Nursing subjects.- 30 MCQs related to General English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematics)
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Minimum qualifying marks of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be: 40% for General, EWS, OBC- 35% for SC & ST
|General English||30 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Marks|
|Reasoning & Mathematics||30 Marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology & Biochemistry||45 Marks|
|Psychology & Sociology||45 Marks|
|Community Health Nursing||45 Marks|
|Child Health Nursing||45 Marks|
|Nutrition, Health Education & Communication Skills||45 Marks|
|Medical Surgical Nursing||45 Marks|
|Mental Health Nursing||45 Marks|
|Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing||45 Marks|
|Nursing Education, Research & Statistics||45 Marks|
|Professional Trends, Nursing Administration & Ward Management||45 Marks|
|Fundamentals of Nursing & First aid||60 Marks|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.