UPSC Vacancy 2023
UPSC Vacancy 2023, Online applications are invited for 146 Posts in Union Public Service Commission.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||01 nos|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||01 nos|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||16 nos|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||01 nos|
|Public Prosecutor||48 nos|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||58 nos|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20 nos|
|Assistant Architect||01 nos|
Research Officer (Naturopathy):
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Degree of five and a half years duration from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post-graduate Degree in Naturopathy from a recognized University or Institute.
Research Officer (Yoga):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post-graduate Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Director (Regulations & Information):
- Degree in law from a recognized university; and
- Seven years of working experience in dealing with legal aspects of Civil Aviation.
Assistant Director (Forensic Audit):
- Chartered Accountant Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Administration (Finance) Master of Business Economics or Master in Commerce or Bachelor in Law.
- One year experience in audit or forensic audit from any government or listed private organization.
- Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Seven years’ practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
30 to 45 years
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.