UPSC Recruitment 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 56 Assistant & Officer Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Data Processing Assistant||01 nos|
|Private Secretary||01 nos|
|Senior Grade||20 nos|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)||29 nos|
|Youth Officer||05 nos|
Data Processing Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institute
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute.
- Transcription: 40 minutes (English) 55 minutes (Hindi) only on Computers.
- Degree of a recognized University or Institute;
- Diploma/Post-Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution; or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute;
- Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language up to the 10th Class.
Junior Time Scale (JTS):
- Degree of a recognized University,
- Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University OR
- Degree of a recognized University.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Last Date: 28.10.2021