SJVN Recruitment 2021
SJVN Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 129 Officers & Engineers Vacancy in SJVN Limited.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Field Officer (HR)||10 nos|
|Field Officer (Finance & accounts)||10 nos|
|Junior Field Engineer (Civil)||30 nos|
|Junior Field Engineer (Electrical)||25 nos|
|Junior Field Engineer (Mechanical)||20 nos|
|Junior Field Officer (HR)||15 nos|
|Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts)||15 nos|
|Junior Field Officer (Official Language)||04 nos|
Qualifications For SJVN Recruitment 2021:
Field Officer (HR):
- Graduate with two years full-time MBA/Post-Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR
Field Officer (Finance & accounts):
- CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full-time MBA with specialization in Finance
Junior Field Engineer (Civil):
- Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering
Junior Field Engineer (Electrical):
- Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Junior Field Engineer (Mechanical):
- Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Field Officer (HR):
- Graduate with one/two-year Full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Social Works/ Labor Welfare/Business Management/ Office Management/Public Administration
Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts):
- Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full-time M.Com
Junior Field Officer (Official Language):
- Full time Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as the main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level & Diploma in Hindi Translation.
|Field Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Junior Field Engineer
Junior Field Officer
- General/EWS and OBC category candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- + GST@18% for engagement as Junior Field Engineer/Officer and Rs. 600/- + GST@18% for engagement as Field Officers.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application Fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting the SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in.
Last Date: 24.08.2021 (11.59 PM)