Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2023
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 1385 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1385 nos|
- The applicant must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
- The applicant should have appeared and passed Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with disabilities candidates;
- Provided that for the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialised High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience:
- Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School;
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read upto HSLC level in Bodo medium school.
- In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school. Provided that for recruitment of teachers for teaching MIL subjects the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1st January, 2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800/- PM (under pay band III) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through official site of Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam. Before apply online please read official advt. details are given belwo.
|Online Start||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|