Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2023
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 1503 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancies in the Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Provincialized Secondary School)||1385 nos|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Government Secondary Schoo)||118 nos|
- The applicant must be a Post Graduate in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and should possess a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
- The applicant should have appeared and passed the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and a minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates;
- Provided that the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialised High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualifications for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience:
- Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, and marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
- In the case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Assamese language as one of the subjects or have a diploma in the Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School;
- In the case of Bengali Medium Schools, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Bengali language as one of the subjects or have a Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangla Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School.
- In the case of Hindi Medium Schools, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with the Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium Schools.
- In the case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo medium school.
- In the case of English Medium Schools, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school. Provided that for recruitment of teachers for teaching MIL subjects the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with a particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as of 1st January 2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800/- PM (under pay band III) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of the Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam. Before applying online please read the official advt. details are given below.
|Start District Preference Option||29.03.2023|
|Last Date District Preference Option||01.04.2023|
|Select District Preference||Click Here|
|District Preference Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application||Govt PGT SCHOOL | PGT PROV SCHOOL|
|Advt. Details||Govt PGT | Prov PGT|
|District-wise Vacancy Details||Govt PGT Vacancy | Prov PGT Vacancy|
|Official Site||Click Here|