Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021
Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 2272 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam.
|Name Of Posts||Total Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2272 nos|
Subject Wise Vacancy:
|Subjects||No Of Posts|
|Advance Assamese||102 nos|
|Advance Bengali||18 nos|
|Business Studies||20 nos|
|Commercial Arithmetic||03 nos|
|Home Science||01 nos|
|Logic & Philosophy||51 nos|
|Political Science||189 nos|
|Salesmanship & Advertising||05 nos|
Educational Qualification Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021:
Post Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
TET Qualification Secondary Education Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Un-reserved category candidates and a minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
- Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialized High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
- Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 97,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 11,800/- PM and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
A candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as of 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official Website Director of Secondary Education, Assam.
Documents, as mentioned below, should be colored scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self-attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.