SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 5008 Clerk Vacancies in the State Bank of India.
State Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of State||No of Posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||631 nos|
|Madhya Pradesh||398 nos|
|A&L Islands||10 nos|
|Himachal Pradesh||55 nos|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35 nos|
|Tamil Nadu||355 nos|
|West Bengal||340 nos|
|Arunachal Pradesh||15 nos|
|Daman & Diu||04 nos|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 01.08.2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1994 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/DESM Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Rs. 750/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website. The link is given below.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
For more information please read official advt. are given below.
|Prelims Exam Date (Tentative)||November 2022|
|Mains Exam Date (Tentative)||December 2022/January 2023|