RCF Ltd Recruitment 2022
RCF Ltd Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 137 Operator & Jr. Fireman Vacancy in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Operator (Chemical) Trainee||133 nos|
|Junior Fireman||04 nos|
Operator (Chemical) Trainee:
- Full-time & regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institution with Physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course of B.Sc. Degree and passing of The National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) examination.
- NCVT in the Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) i.e. AO(CP) Trade. The NCVT in AO(CP) Trade is necessarily be completed after passing of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree.
- SSC with 6 months’ full-time fireman certificate course from State Fire Training Center, Govt. Institute (SFTC) / recognized by Government of India. Distance learning / Correspondence / Part-time course will not be acceptable. The candidate shall possess a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. A learner license will not be acceptable.
29 years for Unreserved/EWS Category, For SC/ST Category – 34 years, For OBC Category – 32 years, For PwBD Category (General) – 39 years, For PwBD Category (SC/ ST) – 44 years, For PwBD Category (OBC) – 42 years.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in the Unionized category are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of the online application form. Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or credit/ debit card.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from www.rcfltd.com from 14.03.2022 at 8:00 am to 28.03.2022 at 5:00 pm. For more details please read full advt. details are given below.