RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 950 Assistant Vacancy in The Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant||950 nos||20 to 28 years|
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for posts in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-.
- House Allowance of 15% of Pay will be paid to employees additionally if they are not staying in Bank’s accommodation.
|OBC/General/EWS||Rs. 450 /-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of The Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Before applying online please read the full advt. details are given below.