Prison Department Recruitment 2023
Prison Department Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 32 Assistant Jailor Vacancies in Prison Department, Assam.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Assistant Jailor||32 nos|
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts /Science/ Commerce or an equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated with a recognized University.
21 to 40 years as of 01-07-2022 (i.e. candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2001 and on or after 01.07.1982).
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 2 (two) years for candidates of Ex-Servicemen.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.5 cm||144.5 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160 cm||142 cm|
- Chest (only for men): measuring not less than 81 cm when deflated.
- Weight (for Male & Female candidates): proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Candidates must be of sound health both mentally and physically, and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient discharge of his /her duties.
- Candidates are required to undergo and Medical Examination as may be necessary before an appointment to the service.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website slprbassam.in. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.