PHED Recruitment 2021
PHED Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 111 Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy in Public Health Engineering Department, Government of Assam.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||111 nos|
3 (three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by AICTU. Mere acquiring of higher degrees will carry no weightage.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The Candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency along with the application form Or
- The candidate must produce a registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form,
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e., up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification no ABP .6/201619 did, 25/04/2018
- For Persons with benchmark disabilities by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC/ MOBC and OC candidates as per Govt. Notification no. ABP. 144/951121 dtd.28/ 10/2015
ay scale + Grade pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
|Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Pay Band|
|Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-||Rs. 8,700/-||PB-2|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website. The date of filling up of online application will be announced shortly on the following website: www.phe.assam.gov.in and www.jjmassam.in.
|Last Date||07.08.2021 till 5 PM|