Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 16 Assistants Vacancy in the High Court of Judicature at Patna.
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
- Law Graduates/ Post Graduates from a University/ College recognized by the Bar Council of India shall be eligible to apply/ serve as Law assistants provided that the applicant has passed the LL.B/ LL.M examination within two years from the date of detailed advertisement. Also, their candidature must be recommended by a designated Senior Advocate of this Court or by the Head of the last Law School/ College/ University attended by him/her. Or
- A final year Law student pursuing 03 year/05-year Law Course shall also be eligible to apply for the post of Law Assistant subject to the production of a provisional degree certificate on the date of his/ her interview for being considered for selection. Such applicants will have to submit/ upload copies of mark sheet/ grade sheet attested by Head/ Dean/ Director of institution/ department of last preceding year (2nd year/ 4th year) along with their application forms.
A candidate applying for engagement as Law Assistant must not be below 18 years of age as of the 1st January 2022.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of www.patnahighcourt.gov.in.
- Visit the website of Patna High Court (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in).
- Click on the link “Apply online for Law Assistant”.
- Fill up all the required information and click on ‘Submit Application Form’.
- A Registration Number will appear on the screen. Note down the Registration Number for further processing. No OTP/ Registration Number shall be sent through SMS/ Email.
- Make a payment of Rs.250/- on the payment page through the given link “click here to proceed for payment”.
- Once the payment status becomes ‘PAID’, the applicant would be able to upload a photograph, signature, required documents, and recommendation letter. Once all the documents get uploaded, the Online Application Form may finally be submitted by clicking ‘Final Submit’.
- A print-out of the Online Application form finally submitted must be taken and kept for future reference.