OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
OPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 335 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in Government Higher Secondary School under Department of School & Mass Education Odisha.
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two years Post Graduate Master’s Course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s Course from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subject.
- A candidate must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in the subject where B.Ed. the course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application in desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
[B.Ed. qualification for subjects other than Botany, Chemistry, English, Economics, Geography, History, Hindi, Mathematics, Odia, Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit, and Zoology shall not be mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teacher]
- A candidate must not be below the age of 21 years and above 32 years for fresh candidates as of 01.01.2021.
- The maximum age limit will be 45 years for in-service candidates from the feeder cadre as of 01.01.2021.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 400/- only. Candidates belonging to SC and ST of Odisha and PWD are exempted from payment of this fee.
- Mode Of Payment:- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC https://www.opsc.gov.in/.