ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2023
ONGC Tripura Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 04 Field Medical Officers (FMO) in ONGC Tripura Asset, Agartala.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Field Medical Officer (FMO)||04 nos||Rs. 1,05,000/-|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualifications & up to 10 marks for in-line* higher qualifications)|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates need to visit given below link to register. Candidates need to attach the following documents in pdf format in their online form on the web link and submit the same.
- Signed Copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, or Voter Id Card.
- Copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg format.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DoB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS.
- M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- OBC Caste Certificate- Non-creamy Layer.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
In case of any difficulty in uploading their documents in the web link, the candidates can mail the same to the official e-mail id: email@example.com before the last date of registration.
|Start of Registration||02.01.2023|
|End Date for Registration||08.01.2023|
|Interview Date & Time||12.01.2023|
|Venue of Interview||ONGC Mahila Samiti Hall, ONGC Tripura Asset, Agartala|