ONGC Recruitment 2021
ONGC Recruitment 2021, Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview in-Person / Interview Through Online Method for engagement on Contract Basis for 03 Doctors Vacancy at ONGC Dehradun.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Qualification|
|01 nos||MD General Medicine|
|01 nos||MD (Radiology)/MD (Radio Diagnosis)|
Medical Officer– General Duty: Rs. 72,000/- PM
Medical Officer– Physician: Rs. 1,00,000/- PM
Medical Officer– Radiology: Rs. 1,00,000/- PM
HOW TO APPLY For ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 27-05-2021 to 02-06-2021.
- Candidates will be informed about the mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through the online method with details of date, time and venue, etc. In case it is decided to conduct an interview through an online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Microsoft Teams/Google Meet/Zoom/WhatsApp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – [email protected] after completing registration:
- Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I.
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS & MD Degree.
- Calculation Sheet for Percentage Obtained in MBBS with a copy of relevant rules of University /Institute.
- M.B.B.S. & MD Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Dates For ONGC Recruitment 2021:
Registration Start: 27.05.2021, 100 hours
Last Date: 02.06.2021, 1800 hours
End date for Mailing relevant documents: 03.06.2021, 1800 hours