ONGC Contractual Recruitment 2022
ONGC Contractual Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for the 05 Medical Officer Vacancy in MBA Basin Kolkata, CBM Asset, Bokaro and Bhubaneswar Office, ONGC.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Location|
|Contract Medical Officer-Field Duty (FMO)||02 nos||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Contract Medical Officer-Field Duty (FMO)||02 nos||Bokaro (Jharkhand)|
|Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)||01 nos||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualifications & up to 10 marks for relevant higher qualifications)|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are invited to report for a Walk-In-Interviews at the respective venues for the post for different Locations and scheduled dates as mentioned below.
|Location||Venue||Date of Interview|
|Bokaro||ONGC, CBM Asset, HSCL Building Nayamore, Bokaro|
Steel City, Bokaro-827001
|20.06.2022 (10:00 hrs – 12:00 hrs)|
|Kolkata||ONGC MBA Basin, 2nd Floor Conference Room,|
Technopolis Building, BP-4, Sector-V, Salt Lake City,
|22.06.2022 (10:00 hrs – 12:00 hrs)|
|Bhubaneswar||ONGC Bhubaneswar Office, Block-1, Second Floor,|
BMC, Bhawani Mall, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar751007
|24.06.2022 (10:00 hrs – 12:00 hrs)|
Candidates need to download an application given below link and bring it duly filled in and affixed recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview along with following documents in original and 01 sets of Xerox copy:
- Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet and Certificate of MBBS Degree with Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).