ONGC Assam Recruitment 2022
ONGC Assam Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 17 Doctors’ Vacancy in ONGC Hospital Assam Asset.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Medical Officer-Emergency Duty (EMO)||08 nos||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Occupational Health MO (OH)||01 nos||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Field Duty (FMO)||04 nos||Rs. 1,05,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Homeopathy||01 nos||Rs. 65,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Physician (Full/Part-Time)||01 nos||Rs. 130,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Obstetrics & Gynecology||01 nos||Rs. 1,30,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Anesthesia||01 nos||Rs. 1,30,000/-|
|Medical Officer-Emergency Duty (EMO)||MBBS|
|Medical Officer-Occupational Health MO (OH)||MBBS|
|Medical Officer-Field Duty (FMO)||MBBS|
|Medical Officer-Physician (Full/Part-Time)||MD (General Medicine)|
|Medical Officer-Obstetrics & Gynecology||MD / MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology)|
|Medical Officer-Anesthesia||MD/MS in Anesthesia|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 15.06.2022 to 22.06.2022.
- Candidates will be informed about the interview with details of date, time and venue, etc. through email / SMS.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – [email protected] after completing registration:
- Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I.
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Voter Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format. (up to 200 kb size)
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS / BHMS Degree
- Calculation Sheet for Percentage Obtained in BHMS Degree with a copy of relevant rules of University /Institute.
- M.B.B.S. / BHMS Degree.
- Degree and mark sheets for MD / MS (For posts of Physician, Obstetrics/Gynecology & Anesthesia only).
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC/OBC Caste /EWS Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWBD Certificate (if applicable) of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).
Candidates will be required to bring the above documents in original and report for an interview as per the date, time and venue intimated. The interviews will be held in-person (physical mode) at Assam Asset, Nazira, however, depending on the situation, candidates may be asked to appear through online methods such as Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, MS Team, etc.
|Start of Pre-Registration||15.06.2022, 11:00 hours|
|Last Date for Pre-Registration||22.06.2022, 18:00 hours|
Last Date for Mailing relevant
documents to [email protected]
|22.06.2022, 23:59 hours|
Tentative date of the document
verification & interview
|24.06.2022, 09:00 hours.
(Exact date & time shall be intimated to
the candidates separately via e-mail/ SMS)
|Online Pre-Registration||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Mail Id for sending relevant documents||[email protected]|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|