ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022
ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for the 10 Medical Officer Vacancy in ONGC Officers’ Club, ONGC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Contract Medical Officer-General Duty (GDMO)||09 nos|
|Medical Office-Occupational Health (OH)||01 nos|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualifications & up to 10 marks for relevant higher qualifications)|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested Candidates are requested to report for walk-in-interview on 21.06.2022 (Tuesday) between 09:30 to 11:30 hrs. at ONGC Officers’ Club, ONGC Campus, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad. Candidates reporting after 11:30 Hrs will not be entertained.
- Candidates need to bring the following documents in original with a set of xerox copies of the same;
- Duly signed and filled application/ bio-data format at Annexure I.
- Copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining the Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Mark sheet of MBBS.
- M.B.B.S. degree certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste /EWS Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format) PWBD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWBD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU).
- Valid proof of a change of name (in case, applicable).