NPCIL Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 72 Paramedical & Others Vacancy in NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED.
Vacancy Details NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Posts||Discipline||Total Posts|
|Nurse – A||Nurse||05 nos|
|Mechanical-5, Electrical-2, Electronics-2||09 nos|
|Technician/B||Operation Theatre Assistant||01 nos|
|Stipendiary Trainee||Operator-18, Fitter-15, Electrician-09||42 nos|
|Assistant Grade 1||HR-04, Finance-03, CMM-05||12 nos|
|Steno Grade – 1||Steno||02 nos|
Qualification & Experience:
- XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course)
- Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital
- Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces
- Valid registration as Nurse from the Central/State Nursing Council in India
- Candidates possessing a Degree in Nursing qualification may be considered for awarding of two additional increments.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant:
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The diploma in Engineering should be 03 years duration after SSC/HSC.
- Should have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC or HSC level examination.
- H.S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- The date of registration as a Pharmacist with the Central or State Pharmacy Council should be on or before the closing date of the online submission of the application.
Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B):
- H.S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One-year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Operator (Cat-II):
- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually.
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer (Cat-II):
- SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician/Fitter)
- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one-year of relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution.
|Min Age||Max Age|
|18 years||30 years|
HOW TO APPLY:
A Candidate has to apply through an online application form provided on the website “www.npcilcareers.co.in” only.
Before applying online please read the advt. details are given below.