NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 295 Trade Apprentice vacancies in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL).
|Name of Posts
|No of Posts
Candidates should possess ITI (Relevant Discipline)
- Minimum Age Limit: 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per the rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself in the web portal of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship at www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After successful completion of registration, the candidate has to submit an online application against the above advertisement on the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- After online submission of the application, he has to also apply for the respective ITI trade in the
- Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org.