NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021, Application are invited for 275 Officer, Programmer & Others Vacancy in National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroScience.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Qualifications|
|GROUP – A POSTS|
|Senior Scientific Officer
|GROUP – B POSTS|
|Computer Programmer||01 nos||PGDCA with statistical|
|Junior Scientific Officer-
Sub Specialty Block
|01 nos||MD / MBBS,|
|Nursing Officer||266 nos||B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing,
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
|Speech Therapist and
|03 nos||Master degree|
|Senior Scientific Assistant
|01 nos||Master’s Degree|
|Teacher for MR Children
|01 nos||BA / B.Sc.|
|Assistant Dietician||01 nos||B.Sc. Degree in Science
Diploma in Dietics
- Group A Posts Rs.2360/- (Rs.1180/- in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Group B Posts Rs.1180/- (Rs.885/- in case of SC /ST candidates)
HOW TO Pay Application fees ?
- Go to NIMHANS Website, www.nimhans.ac.in, click Payments Tab to reach ‘SB Collect’ or
- Click or copy-paste to browser the link below for directly connecting to NIMHANS-SB collect. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=215458
- One can also Select SB Collect from the Online banking pay of SBI, www.onlinesbi.com, Select State ‘Karnataka’, Type of Institution “Educational”, search and select the Institution “THE DIRECTOR, NIMHANS”.
- Read Disclaimer Clause and click on the check box to proceed with payment.
- Select Payment Category “Application for Employment” from the drop-down menu.
- The application page will appear, fill all the required fields on the page by selecting the post you are applying for and the corresponding application fees from the drop-down list as mentioned below, and click on submit button. Group “A” Rs. 2360/- (Rs. 1180/- for SC/ST), Group “B” Rs.1180/- (Rs. 885 for SC /ST)
- The State Bank Collect payment verification page will appear where the payer has to click on the ‘Confirm’ button after verifying the payment details to proceed further.
- The SBMOPS (State Bank Multiple Option Payment System) pages are displayed with the following
- options for payments. (Net Banking State Bank of India. Other Banks including Associate Banks, Card Payments State Bank ATM-cum- Debit Card Other Banks Debit Cards. Credit Cards, Other Payment Modes – SBI Branch.)
- Choose the desired option and make the payment.
- Print/Save the receipt online and attach the same with the main Application.
HOW TO APPLY:
The duly filled-in application in the prescribed format should be submitted, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India.
- Indian Nationals residing abroad can apply by giving full details of educational qualifications, teaching/research experience with copies of supportive documents together with an application fee of US $ 35 for each application.
Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of certificates of Age Proof, Academic Qualifications, Marks Sheets (of all the years/semesters), Experience, etc.
Last Date: 28.06.2021 before 4.30 PM