NHPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NHPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for Trade & Graduate/Technician Apprentice Vacancy in Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited.
|Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice||
Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Communication,
IT/Computer Operator-cum-Programming Assistant
|Trade Apprentice||Electrician, Lineman/Wireman,
Power Electrician, Fitter, Machinist,
Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle),
Plumber, Mason (Building Constructor), Carpenter
Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice:
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per the ibid Act.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as of 01.01.2022 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should have passed 10th Class under 10 + 2 system of education or its equivalent.
- The applicant should have passed the ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
- The applicant should have completed minimum age of 14 years as of 01.01.2022.
- The candidates who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year and the candidates who have absconded previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
HOW TO APPLY:
The duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper should be reached to the Senior Manager (HR), Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd., Manipur State Electricity Department (MSPDCL), Govt of Manipur, Keishampat, Post: Imphal, Manipur, PIN–795001 before the closing of office hours on 25.11.2021 through Indian Post/Courier.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in of Age, Educational and Technical Qualifications.
- Copy of Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate (Original) issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the Executive Magistrate/Appropriate Authority of the concerned District in the prescribed format.
- One passport size recent photograph signed by the candidate on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the space as shown in the Application Format.
- One self-addressed envelope (Size 10” x 8”) affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
The eligible Applicants have to enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application Form.
Last Date: 25.11.2021
Advt. & Application Form:
|Trade Apprentice||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|