NHM Prakasam Recruitment 2021
NHM Prakasam Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 21 Medical & Nursing, Para Medical Staff Vacancy in Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare & Mission Director, National Health Mission, A.P., Vijayawada
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts|
|Specialist MO Obstetrics and gynecology||02 nos|
|Specialist MO Physician/Consultant Medicine||01 nos|
|Medical Officers||02 nos|
|Staff Nurse||03 nos|
|DMC LT under RNTCP||01 nos|
|Dental Technician||01 nos|
|Physiotherapist (Multi Rehabilitation worker)||02 nos|
|OT Technician||09 nos|
Specialist MO-Obstetrics and gynecology:
MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in OBG recognized by Medical Council of India. Preference shall be given to PG Degree
Specialist MO-physician/Consultant Medicine:
MD in Medicine or Equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India
MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India
GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution.
Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council.
DMC LT under RNTCP:
Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
Dental Hygienist certificate from the institute recognized by Dental council of India.
Physiotherapist (Multi Rehabilitation worker):
Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
Intermediate education from recognized board and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology Course from Govt/Govt recognized institution. Must be registered in AP paramedical board
OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as of 01.08.2021.
HOW TO APPLY:
The applications shall be submitted manually in the O/o. the District Medical & Health Office, Prakasam District, Ongole, GGH, Compound, Ongole along with all the following certificates on or before 04/09/2021 up to 5. P.M.
- SSC or Equivalent examination marks memo.
- Intermediate (OR) 10+2 examination/Degree marks memos.
- Qualifying examination pass certificate.
- Marks’s memos of all the years of the qualifying examination.
- Registration and renewal certificates of respective councils.
- Internship certificates if applicable.
- Latest caste certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO concerned.
- Study certificates for the years IV to X class. In the case of private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/MRO concerned (for the IV to X class study period).
- Physically handicapped certificate (Issued by SADERAM)
- Sports certificates if any.
- Ex-servicemen certificates if any.
- Previous experience certificates wherever necessary.
- Other relevant certificates if any.
Last Date: 04.09.2021
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|