NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 18 Junior Resident Doctors Vacancy in NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Age|
|Junior Resident Doctors||18 nos||30 years|
- A medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
- The candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma along with a scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last date for submission of the application is 26/07/2021 till 5:30 PM.
Scanned copies of documents duly self-attested to be attached along with the application.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from a foreign medical Institution.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Last Date: 26.07.2021 till 5.30 PM