KVK Kandukur Recruitment 2021
KVK Kandukur Recruitment 2021, Applications are invited for 09 Young Professional Vacancy in CTRI-KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA.
|Name Of Posts||No Of Posts||Salary|
|Young Professional-I||03 nos||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Young Professional-II||06 nos||Rs. 35,000/-|
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Agriculture/Diploma, Agriculture
- Good knowledge of MS Office package & Database management.
- Knowledge in management of field crops
- Soil testing using Mridhaparikshak Lab
- Post Graduation in Agronomy/Soil Science, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary Science, Home Science, Horticulture, Plant Protection
- Knowledge in cultivation aspects of field crops
- Knowledge in the field of farm machinery
- Knowledge in conducting animal health management
- Knowledge in farm women empowerment activities, value addition to Agri-Horti products
- Knowledge in cultivation aspects of Horticulture crops
- Knowledge in pest & disease control of field & Horticultural crops
21 years minimum and 45 years maximum
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data (Specimen enclosed), original certificates of educational qualification, one set of photocopies of certificates, and the latest passport size photograph at the time of test and interview.
Walk-in-written test cum interview on 11.08.2021 at 10.00 A.M. at CTRI-KVK, Kandukur, Prakasam District (A.P.).