IRCON Recruitment 2022
IRCON Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 226 Engineers & Geologist Vacancy in IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Salary|
|Sr. Works Engineer/Civil||23 nos||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Works Engineer/Civil||163 nos||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Site Supervisor/Civil||01 nos||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Works Engineer/Electrical||09 nos||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Sr. Works Engineer/S&T||08 nos||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Works Engineer/S&T||21 nos||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Geologist||01 nos||Rs. 36,000/-|
Sr. Works Engineer/Works Engineer (Civil):
Full-Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
Full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
Full-Time Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
Sr. Works Engineer/S&T:
Full-time Graduate degree in Engineering/Technology with not less than 60% marks from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electronics Engg./Electrical & Electronics Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg./Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
Full-Time M.Sc/M.Tech in Geology/Engineering in Geology with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
30 to 35 years as on 01.02.2022
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who consider themselves as eligible should register themselves as per the schedule mentioned advt. and bring along with them one set photocopy along with Originals as mentioned below:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein
- Experience Certificate in chronological order
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation. The certificate issued should be in the prescribed format as per the Government of India’s guidelines.
- Qualification Degree and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in the qualifying degree.