IOCL Recruitment 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 626 Apprentice Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited-Northern Region (MD).
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Himachal Pradesh||15 nos|
|Jammu & Kashmir||15 nos|
|Uttar Pradesh||219 nos|
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Regular Full-time ITI/Minimum 12th pass/Graduate relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 31.12.2021 for General / EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding the size of 100kb each)-before applying online.
- 10th std/SSLC/Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph
Before applying please read the official advt. details are given below
|Admit Card Download Date||02.02.2022|
|Written Test Date||06.02.2022|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Apprentice Portal||Link-1 | Link-2 | Link-3|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|