IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 570 Vacancies in Western India (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli), Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
|Name of State||No of Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||80 nos|
|Dadra Nagar & Haveli||04 nos|
- Technician Apprentice: Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics, etc
- Trade Apprentice: Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Accountant, Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders), Retail Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders), etc
3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Regular Full-time ITI relevant trade recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2022
- (Relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for positions reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC(Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx OR as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship (Optional Trade) should register themselves on NSDC at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents ready in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding the size of 100kb each)-before applying online.
- 10th std/SSLC/Matriculation certificate/mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification-ITI/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Apprentice Portal||Link-1 | Link-2 | Link-3|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|