IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 1760 Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentices Apprentices Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
|Name Posts||No of Posts|
|Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentices||1760 nos|
Matric with regular full-time 2-year ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT
3 years regular full-time Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS, and OBC-NCL& 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Regular full-time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS, and OBC-NCL & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on date of reckoning i.e. 31.12.2022 (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC-NCLi.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation of up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official IOCL recruitment portal. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Technician/Trade Apprentice online.
- Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator & Retails Sales Associate at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma at https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidate will need to provide a non-engineering graduate enrollment ID immediately after joining (after the candidate’s login ID is generated by IOCL).