Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 230 Apprentice Vacancies in the Indian Navy.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
10th with a minimum of 50% marks & ITI examination in relevant Tread with aggregate 65% marks.
- 21 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may be sent their Applications to General Post Only and addressed only to the Admiral Superintendent (for Office-in-charge), Apprentices Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Kochi-682004.
- Passport size Photos (04 Copies)
- Attested copy of SSC/Matriculation Marks sheet and proof of Date of birth
- Attested copy of ITI (NCVT) marks sheet & certificate
- Attested copy of latest community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate, if son/daughter of Armed Forces personnel/Ex-serviceman/Defence civilian & Dockyard employees (if applicable)
- Copy of character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
- NCC & Sports Participation Certificate
Last Date: 23.09.2022