IB JIO Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 797 Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Vacancy Details For IB JIO Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||797 nos|
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Between 18-27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
- Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply through the official recruitment portal. Before applying online please read the official advt. details.