IAF Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force invites ONLINE applications from unmarried Indian male and female candidates for the selection test from 18 January 2023 onwards to join the IAF as an AGNIVEERVAYU.
Name of Posts: AGNIVEERVAYU
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English from an Education Board listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years of Vocational courses with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards / Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational courses (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in the vocational course).
Other than Science Subjects:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years’ vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Candidates born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrolment should be 21 years.
Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrolment as Agniveervayu in IAF. Candidates will have to give a certificate of being “unmarried” at the time of enrolment. Agniveervayu will not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years in the IAF. A candidate may be dismissed from service if he/she marries during his / her tenure or is found to be already married in spite of giving a certificate of being “unmarried”.
Mandatory Medical Standards:
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU are as follows:-
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm (For Male candidates) and 152 cm (For Female candidates).
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Chest: For male candidate’s minimum chest circumference will be 77 cm and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cm. For female candidates, the chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cm.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points.
|Visual Acuity||Maximum limits of Refractive error||Colour Vision|
|6/12 each eye,
correctable to 6/6 each eye
Including ± 0.50 D Astigmatism
For more details please read official advt. details.
Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are to fill out ONLINE Applications by logging on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
During online registration, the following documents are to be uploaded as applicable by respective candidates: –
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet OR 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognized polytechnic in the prescribed stream) and Intermediate/Matriculation mark sheet (if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR 2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheets of non-vocational course with subjects English, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before October 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his/her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing a beard, headgear, etc, in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature for the STAR online examination and Phase II.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if the candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling out the online application).
|Online Exam Date||18.01.2023 to 24.01.2023|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|