Govt General Hospital Guntur Recruitment 2022
Govt General Hospital Guntur Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 87 Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Optometrist & Others Vacancy in Govt. General Hospital, Guntur.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Lab Technician Grade-II||06 nos|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||06 nos|
|Speech Therapist||03 nos|
|ECG Technician||20 nos|
|Cath Lab Technician||02 nos|
|Dark Room Assistant||04 nos|
|Dialysis Technician||04 nos|
|Female Nursing Orderly||32 nos|
Lab Technician Grade-II:
- One year LT Course after intermediate (or)
- Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or)
- B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subjects (or)
- B.Sc with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc Life Sciences in 1st Class with PD Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd/SVIMS, Tirupati (or)
- PD Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UDC (or)
- Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, HYD (or)
- Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training /apprentice training and
- All the above courses must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as of the date of notification
- 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by the Govt. of AP. (or)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (or)
- Any other eligible equivalent qualification must be regd. With AP Pharmacy Council with updated renewal.
Passed in Bachelor of Optometry from a recognized university.
- Passed Intermediate examination with MPC/BiPC and With Diploma in Optometry/Refractionist who has undergone the training For a period of 2 years as Refractionist and optician in the school of optometry of the Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital and the institution of Ophthalmology: Hyderabad and must have obtained a certificate of “ Certified Refractionist and Optician”
- Must possess a degree of B.Sc in any recognized University (and)
- Diploma in Speech Therapy of Certificate in Speech Therapy in any recognized university.
- Must have passed the intermediate examination (and)
- Diploma in ECG Technician
- Must have undergone training in ECG for a period of not less than 6 months in a Government Hospital or any institute of reputed organization.
Cath Lab Technician:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board and 2 years Diploma in Cathlab Technician and Must have APPMB Registration of qualification.
- Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course (CRA) or DMIT (Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology) and Registration of AP Paramedical Board must and should
Dark Room Assistant:
- Certificate of having successfully completed the training course for DRA in a recognized institution provided that preference shall be given to the candidates who have passed the CRA Examination.
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board and 2 years Diploma Dialysis Technician and Must have APPMB Registration of qualification.
Female Nursing Orderly:
- Pass in SSC (or) its equivalent examination and First Aid Certificate.
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as of 01.12.2021 (Should not have been born before 01.12.1979).
- SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as of 01.12.2021. (Should not have been born before 01.12.1974).
- EWS Candidates should not have completed 47 years as of 01.12.2021. (Should not have been born before 01.12.1974) as per the GO.MS.No.104 GAD(Services-D) dated:-23-09-2021.
- Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as of 01.12.2021 (Should not have been born before 01.12.1971).
The application fees should be paid by the way of Demand Draft only from SBI and UNION Banks in favor of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur payable at Guntur.
HOW TO APPLY:
The filled-in application should be submitted through Register Post with Ack or directly in person during office hours. Due duly enclosing the following certificates from 14.02.2022 to 15.02.2021 by 5 PM.
Last Date: 15.02.2022