Excise Department Recruitment 2023
Excise Department Recruitment 2023, Online applications are invited for 222 Excise Constable Vacancies in Excise Department, Assam.
Name of Posts: Excise Constable
Category Wise Vacancy:
|Category||No of Posts|
|ST (P)||23 nos|
|ST (H)||11 nos|
H.S.L.C or equivalent from Govt. a recognized Board or Council.
- Must have sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
- Must undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
Chest (Only for men):
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
- General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high color vision. Varicose veins shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases, or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/ 6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/ 9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website- www.slprbassam.in. Before applying please read the official advt. details.
Candidates must follow the following steps during the submission of the online application:
- Register in the Portal using a valid mobile number. (Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
- After successful registration candidates will get a Recruitment ID.
|Online Application||Update Soon|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|