ESIC Indore Recruitment 2022
ESIC Indore Recruitment 2022, Online applications are invited for 102 UDC, Steno & MTS Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Region ESIC.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|UDC||44 nos||18 to 27 years|
|Stenographer||02 nos||18 to 27 years|
|MTS||56 nos||18 to 25 years|
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)/Stenographer: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official site of ESIC.
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|