ESIC Hospital Chennai Recruitment 2022
ESIC Hospital Chennai Recruitment 2022, Applications are invited for 35 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Vacancy in ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai-78.
|Name Of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Senior Resident||34 nos||42 yrs|
|Junior Resident||01 nos||30 yrs|
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree from NMC recognized Medical College/Institution.
- For the discipline of Dentistry, BDS and MDS Degree from an Institution recognized by the DCI.
- Qualifications and Experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria available in NMC website for MD/MS/DNB Degree holders.
- DMRD candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Senior Resident in the Radio Diagnosis department.
- Should have registered with NMC/DCI or State Medical/Dental Council as applicable.
- BDS Degree from an Institution recognized by the DCI.
- The candidate must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate at the time of interview.
- Should have registered with DCI/State Dental Council
Interview fee of Rs. 200/- in favor of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai (By Demand Draft) for all except candidates belonging to SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category.
HOW TO APPLY:
All the candidates are requested to appear for document verification along with the application form within the scheduled time (09.00 AM –11.00 AM) with proper protection like wearing a face mask and carrying sanitizer and maintaining social distance. No candidate will be entertained to attend document verification after 11.00 AM on all scheduled dates as mentioned below.
|Name Of Posts||Date of walk-in-interview/Reporting time|
|Senior Resident||08.03.2022/09.03.2022 (09 AM-11 AM)|
|Junior Resident||10.03.2022 (09 AM-11 AM)|